Breaking into organizational consulting for behavior analysts and clinicians
February 5 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CST
We’re offering an introductory workshop to teach you some of what we’ve learned in the process of becoming organizational change agents. We’ve worked with with major behavior analytic organizations, manufacturing and arts businesses, and technology start-ups, among others. Our consulting has used common third-wave models like The Matrix to improve organizational communication, effectiveness, and increase client return on investment (ROI).
By the end of this workshop you be able to do the following:
- Describe common accepted frameworks used by organizations to discuss behavior.
- Locate technologies that can aid you in marketing to organizations.
- Describe technologies that can aid you in assessment and intervention.
- Demonstrate how The Matrix can be used in an organizational context.
- List common issues encountered in organizational consulting and how to address them.